Vegetables with garlic sauce is the default side dish for many a meals at our house. It tastes great and doesn’t involve a laundry list of ingredients to make. The best and my favorite part is everything being ready to serve in minutes.
Vegetables with Garlic Sauce
- 1 bunch Chinese kale, choy sum, or broccolini Any leafy greens
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce Thin with water
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- ½ tsp Cornstarch Optional
- Blanch vegetables in a pot boiling water well seasoned with salt until tender.
- Transfer vegetables into ice bath. Drain, plate and set aside.
- Add oil to a pan over medium high heat, add minced garlic. Move garlic around until fragrant and golden color.
- Add thinned out oyster sauce to garlic oil. Pour over the blanched vegetables and serve.